Viking Ocean V. Regent

Living Life Large

The wife and I have not cruised in over 15 years, now both retired we are taking our first cruise with Regent later this month to Alaska in a Penthouse cabin. As we speak, I have a Viking Ocean Cruise catalog on the coffee table. We did a Viking River Cruise a couple of years ago, all in all, pretty happy with Viking. If anyone has done Viking Ocean and Regent, can you please give me your thoughts? I like the "all inclusive" concept. Thank you in advance.

The wife and I have not cruised in over 15 years, now both retired we are taking our first cruise with Regent later this month to Alaska in a Penthouse cabin. As we speak, I have a Viking Ocean Cruise catalog on the coffee table. We did a Viking River Cruise a couple of years ago, all in all, pretty happy with Viking. If anyone has done Viking Ocean and Regent, can you please give me your thoughts? I like the "all inclusive" concept. Thank you in advance.

We have cruised with Regent and Viking. We like both. They are very different though. Regent is a luxury line. Viking is very nice but not what I would call luxury. The décor on Viking is more Scandinavian. If you liked your Viking river cruise you will probably like Viking Oceans. Actually we now prefer Oceania over Regent. We have a couple Oceania cruise booked and we have a Viking Oceans cruised booked as well. For us it's more about the itinerary.

If you have any specific questions please email me....my email address is below with my signature.

Edited by Carol From California