Haven Upsell - Score

Well today I took the upsell - Haven Spa and Hubby has no idea. I am hoping to pull off the ultimate surprise. We are cruising 5/29 on the Getaway. This is our 3rd time on the Getaway and am totally looking forward to this trip. Now that our daughters are adults and not cruising with us this time - looking forward to relaxing. We have never done the suite thing before. Any helpful hints would be great.

Jill

Congratulations! Im sailing in a spa cabin on Getaway in February but would love the Haven spa since I dont want to stress about running to get Vibe and having Haven and spa would be heavely.

Would it be possible to let us know how much you paid and if you took the first offer or countered.

Thanks so much.

Edited by js

I upgraded to The Haven Spa cabin for a Oct 22 cruise. I am also trying to surprise my husband. When I did this, I had six months to keep it a secret. It's so hard. I wonder how long I'll last.

Went from a gty balcony for 500.00 pp. Called last week it was 750.00 and again on Monday for 750.00. Today 500.00

WOW! That is an awesome deal! Congratulations! The Haven is amazing and you will never want to go back to a "regular" suite or balcony LOL

I just called and got an H9 Haven Spa Suite w/ Balcony, as well. I did pay $750 pp and she said they couldn't do any better than that. I'm so excited, I don't care that I paid $500 more than you. You got a deal! So....I'll see you there! We are sailing kidless also! I was excited, but now I CANNOT WAIT!!

Way to Go...I took the upsell today as well.

We are June 5th on Getaway. Took an H6 on the 10th floor for 750 a person. Really wanted to wait another week to see if I could get it for 500...but, that was the last one available...Don't think it would have stayed another week..

We are June 5th on Getaway. Took an H6 on the 10th floor for 750 a person. Really wanted to wait another week to see if I could get it for 500...but, that was the last one available...Don't think it would have stayed another week..

Congratulations! The H6s were all gone on Getaway's June 5th sailing when I checked a couple of hours ago. Other categories (except DOS) still had some availability. H9s had 8 or 9 cabins a couple of days ago but now show only 4 or 5 available.

Congratulations! The H6s were all gone on Getaway's June 5th sailing when I checked a couple of hours ago. Other categories (except DOS) still had some availability. H9s had 8 or 9 cabins a couple of days ago but now show only 4 or 5 available.

So, glad I called today. When I called last week, they told me there would be nothing available until 21 days before sailing. (which I knew was untrue thanks to cruise critic :D )...when I got home today I called...and sure enough it was available.

I just stayed in suite 10912 on the Getaway. You're going to love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Pookill17