Sailing on the 21st - Excursion ideas?

Dusko

So here we are going to do what everyone says shouldn't be done and go direct from plane to ship. Yes we will be tired.

We stuck with the PG excursions as pre-booking to keep life simple. We are both in mid 60's and while I am a happy drift snorkeler my wife is happiest watching from the boat or the beach. Here's what we have booked right now.

May 22 - both on the Moto Picnic trip in Huahine

23 - At sea

24 - Aitutaki. Me on the Discovery Safari and my wife on the Circle Island tour.

25 - Raratonga and both on the Muri Lagoon Cruise

26 - At Sea

27 - Motu Mahana and the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel

28 - Bora Bora and the Lagoon cruise and Polynesian feast

29 - Bora Bora and open to suggestions

30/31 - Moorea and still open to suggestions

The rep. at PG says that on the snorkeling trips my wife can wade ashore from the boat as it's quite shallow near shore. Correct or?

As you can see, we are looking for relaxation, sunshine, clear water, beautiful scenery and good food.

Any input really appreciated.

Thanks

The lagoon cruise in Aitutaki is a must.

Would recommend Mark Eddowes trail of the ancients as well in Moorea.

Suggest you pay at least one visit to the Bora Bora Motu.

You might rent a bike on Bora Bora and ride around the island. It can be done in a couple of hours. I dismounted only a couple of times. (Once due to gravel and once due to the steepness of hill). You can rent a bike just as you cross the street from the tender dock.

It looks like you have planned a great trip. Don't about going straight from the airport to the ship. We did that once and we just dropped our stuff in the cabin and went to dinner. You will be running on adrenaline anyway!

Hello: When in BB .. Try the Jet - Ski , Awsome , PG looks after you from start to finsh, My wife was not so sure but loved it in the end , and take your camera , Even had time to hit Bloody Mary's after , S-Stuff-55

Thanks to everyone for suggestions. I really like the bicycle idea! Will be sure to check in after the trip.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app