Atlantis via Comfort Suites with 3 year old

armstrcm22

Hey!

Yet another question regarding Atlantis and Comfort Suites. I will be traveling with 4 adults and a 3 year old. It's my understanding that Atlantis does not require passes for 3 and under. Since we aren't using the room and technically only need 4 arm bands would this be an issue?

Comfort suite will not allow me to add a child with 4 adults, its unavailable. Do you see me running into issues with the 3 year old not having an arm band with 4 adults that do, once at Atlantis?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

We are a family of five that went to Atlantis when our youngest was 3. They had an occupancy limit of 4 people for a room at Atlantis, but anyone under the age of 4 did not count towards that limit. We were able to get a room at Atlantis for the four of us, and all five of us were able to enjoy all of the facilities. I can't remember whether my littlest got a wristband or if one wasn't needed, but we all got to enjoy everything together.

It might be worth a quick call to Atlantis to see if that is still the rule. It worked out great for us.

Unfortunately the next time we went our daughter was 9 so we had to get two rooms at CS. lol

I just re-read your post and I see I did not actually answer your question... sorry. :D

I do not know what the rule is as far as whether your child will need a wristband, but you want to be sure of that before you go.

Have you checked to see if any rooms are available at Atlantis? For us it was the same price so it was a no-brainer and we actually used the room at the end of the day to change and freshen up a bit before heading back to the ship.

No rooms are available at Atlantis, I did try calling and got a very wishy washy answer. All guest at comfort suites are allowed entry. He won't technically be a guest though...maybe call again and see if I get a different response.