Equinox Molecular Bar

Never had the opportunity to experience the molecular bar. But one visit to the World Bar and I never returned.

I can understand that, personally we loved the molecular bar and was very sad to see it go, we've tried the new place a few times now but it's not even close to being as good [emoji22]

I'm guessing I am in the minority, we booked the Eclipse last year based on the new enhanced beer menu. We ended up spending most of our time in the WCB, loved the cocktails having not previously been a cocktail drinker.

Can't wait to go back in 3 weeks time :)

Could not agree more with Blondie008. The thrill is gone at the World Class Bar. Everyone now goes to the Martini Bar where all the action has moved. Hopefully, the Miami bean counters will wake up and bring back The Molecular Bar. Question if those supporting this "improvement" ever experienced the creativity of The Molecular Bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The molecular bar on our ex uk sailings was dead. Not only that the staff were ignorant to anyone asking for a drink that wasn't on their menu. The replacement world class bar offerings were a little less weird and the staff were more amiable to making an off menu drink but alas this area isn't a bar, it's a corridor and will struggle whatever it becomes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk