Creative idea help

lovingCCL

Good morning. A group of us are leaving for a cruise on the Magic in 2 weeks. My sister and her boyfriend are going with us and her boyfriend just texted me and asked if I had any ideas for a creative, fun way for him to ask her to marry him. I immediately thought of all of the wonderful minds on CC....Does anyone have any good ideas I can pass along?

Good morning. A group of us are leaving for a cruise on the Magic in 2 weeks. My sister and her boyfriend are going with us and her boyfriend just texted me and asked if I had any ideas for a creative, fun way for him to ask her to marry him. I immediately thought of all of the wonderful minds on CC....Does anyone have any good ideas I can pass along?

See if you can get the CD involved and have them post the proposal on the Dive in Movie screen one night. That's assuming that he KNOWS she'll say yes, otherwise it might not work out to well.

See if you can get the CD involved and have them post the proposal on the Dive in Movie screen one night. That's assuming that he KNOWS she'll say yes, otherwise it might not work out to well.

LOL -- that would be awful wouldn't it? I know for a fact she will say yes as we have discussed this possibility numerous times.

Thanks for the idea!

I'm not much into public engagements...to me some things are just about two people and their commitment to one another, definitely not a "show" for thousands of strangers.

Depending on the port of call...spend a bit of money and rent a private boat of some kind and find a nice secluded spot with lots of ambiance. I'm a big time romantic.

I would also let the CD know... But I have seen one couple go to get photos by the atrium staircase (the photographer was let in on the plan) then during the posing, he had him posed on one knee which is when he popped the question and they got the whole sequence on film... The band performing in the atrium played a special song for,them and announced it and everyone cheered as they came down the stairs and danced to the song... And he had roses staged behind the lobby bar to give her... It was really quite sweet!

Edited by poz222
Misspelled word

If they enjoy snorkeling, have him plan an excursion. While he's in the water he can pretend he's found something really interesting under the surface, and motion her over...then...