What terminal should I board - Getaway Haven?

Calling my Haven experts...

I did an upsell from a mini to H6 and my edocs still have terminal B. I read somewhere that the Haven lounge is in terminal C. Should my edocs have been updated or is there a Haven lounge in all the terminals?

Thank you!

Your edocs should get updated to note you are in the Haven though - they checked our paperwork before they let us in the Haven lounge to check in. The Haven area was to the left just after going through security.

Have a great cruise!

Yep. Edocs note just that. Thanks again!

Terminal assignments are by odd and even decks. There are Havens rooms from Deck 9 through 19. There are Havens checkin desks in both terminal B and C. Your key cards and concierge letter are at in the terminal printed on your edocs.

The "lounge" is a private sitting area. Nothing fancy. A few light snacks. Most wait until they get onboard for lunch at the Havens restaurant.

Edited by BirdTravels

My boarding time says 12 noon. Are there any early times to board if you are in the Haven?

Boarding times are not really enforced. havens boarding will start around 11:15. Allow 30 mins to clear security and check in at the Havens desk.

When you have a full suite or are a Platinum Latitudes member, arrival/check-in times do not apply at all.

If you are talking about the boarding start time stated on eDocs, it is not a personalized time but always says noon even though the boarding usually starts between 11am and noon (more often only after 11:30 than earlier) if there are no hiccups - and as said, suite passengers are pretty much first to go.

Edited by Demonyte