Bermuda in June on the Anthem-Should WE?

We're big RCCL fans, as our short cruising history will show, but the 5-day Bermuda cruise itinerary is "not enough."

We've done the Norwegian Breakaway 7-day Bermuda cruise and only covered 1/2 of what we wanted to do in Bermuda.

I'd recommend looking at the pricing on Breakaway, which was a really great ship (don't get me wrong, Anthem and Quantum are 'better ships in our opinion). It is the cruise length that doesn't make sense.

Just IMO.

Have fun either way.

I agree -- I think a 5-night cruise is just too short, wherever it's going. Plus with Anthem, and with the caveat that I haven't looked at the prices lately, I think RCI may still be charging more for this nearly brand new ship. But there won't be that much time to experience the ship.

But if the cruise length works for folks, by all means go for it and enjoy!

What will the chances be for the boys to use the pools and outdoor activities? This was a big concern for June. I know, weather is unpredictable, but I looked for average temps for that time of the year it has said low 70's. Low 70's no wind, outside swimming is doable. Low 70's and a lot of wind.....brrrrr.

We found, on the ship sailing over, if you were in sun and out of the wind, it was nice. However, pool deck being open and windy, it was cool for us - but then we are adults and not as brave as the kids! It was upper 70s, I believe.

The beach in Bermuda was warm enough, it was just so windy that the umbrellas blew over, and again, the water was very cool. Our parasailing excursion was postponed because of the wind, and the water was really choppy when we did the jet skis.

I will admit I am biased, as I hate the wind! But for me, it was a lot cooler than I wished, and I told myself if I ever went back to Bermuda, it would be in July or August.