Laundry service on Rivieria

mk960072

Does anyone know if a flat rate laundry service package is available, if not what are the costs for laundry service? Also, do certain categories get any type of laundry service comps?

Does anyone know if a flat rate laundry service package is available, if not what are the costs for laundry service? Also, do certain categories get any type of laundry service comps?

Certain of the longer cruises, such as World Cruise Segments feature laundry offers, but otherwise "deals" are rare on Oceania.

A limited amount of free Pressing, but not laundering, is also offered in conjunction with some cabin grades.

Otherwise, these are the costs:

b_003607.jpg

Service is usually overnight and garments will be returned on hangers or boxed as requested. They do beautiful work, but they are not a hand laundry. You will want to make other arrangements for delicate items.

as ORV outlined on multi week cruises they have it once a week 20 for $25 but toward the end of the week... It is like at times just before you end the cruise and getting ready to pack

Seriously if you pack right do your own sock and underware.... then using the ships laundry is no big expense.... Its fast, its on hangars its ironed ....and on a cruise where I am paying about $25.00 an hour to enjoy the ship I am not going to spend my valuable time doing laundry...

The first day on the ship I send out dress shirts, and things to have them all nice and ready to wear

You can always get more money, you cant get more time....