Large Dining Table on Equinox

Dave&Robin

Hi,

Can anyone confirm for me if they any large (for 12 people) dining tables on Equinox? Reservations tells me just up to 10 people, however when we were on Summit in February they did have a table for 12 set up. I do realize it is a different ship/class. Right now our group has had to reserve two 6 tops, just curious about what the chances may be of getting a 12 top once on board?

Robin

Really suggest you do 2x6. Having dined on a 12 you get limited to the couple of people near you. Using smaller tables you can speak yo all the other 5 and swap seats the following night

We had 12 in our party, and that's what we did. Others at the large table had lots of confusion with the waiters bringing out everything at the same time. Service is much slower, especially if they forget something or have to go back to get whatever. We did a table for 10 on one cruise, and I told my wife, never again.

We had a very large group andway more than 12.and here is what you see will be what you get. the fifth one to the back is squarer that is a twelve seater we had that table to

DSC00390.jpg

Edited by gopro63

Really suggest you do 2x6. Having dined on a 12 you get limited to the couple of people near you. Using smaller tables you can speak yo all the other 5 and swap seats the following night

Yep. Once we had a table for 10, and that was way too many.

Absolutely hated it. You could be sitting in the middle, and someone having a conversation at the other end, screaming, huh? what he say?

no matter where you sit you can not here the music playing or the person next to you, let lone if you had to get up to pardon yourself to tight a fit on a crowded MDR. Even the tables for 6 are squeezed for Eight

We once sat at a table of 12 and it was awful. We were shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip, and could barely move. The tableware was so squished together that you couldn't tell who's fork belonged to whom. I'd go with 2 tables of 6 and then just switch seats every night.