Shula burger 17th street

psouthcomb

Not that one specifically, but the other locations have been underwhelming. Pricey that wasn't justified.

Nearby. Southport raw bar. Omalleys Irish pub. Quarterdeck. 15st fisheries. Kelly's New England seafood. All local non-chain eateries.

I had lunch at this Shula location a couple of years ago. I agree with Grandprix, that Shula’s is “pricy that wasn’t justified”.

The restaurants at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina are VERY pricy. If you want a suggestion for dinner, I suggest Bravo Ristorante. They have very good and inexpensive Italian food. They are located about two blocks west of the Hilton hotel. They are located on the same side of 17th street and are just across the parking lot from the Renaissance hotel. The address is 1515 SE 17th St #103. Make sure you bring a copy of your ship’s boarding pass and get a discount on your dinner.

Has anyone eaten at Shula Burgers on 17th street? Staying at the Hilton ft Lauderdale Marina and was trying to figure if it is worth trying it.

I would skip Shula's a cab it over to Himmarshee Village and eat at Rok Brgr. The burgers and atmosphere are amazing. Sit outside, street and trees are lit up with twinkling lights.

You will not find a better burger anywhere.

Gilbert's 17th Street Grill

Voted best burger

(closed on Sunday)

In the Harbor Shops (Publix and Total Wine)

Also: I heart Mac and Cheese is good...

Out of curiousity, I wondered who voted them best burger? Their burgers are decent but I can think of about five other burgers in the immediate neighborhood that are better including Shulas. Duffys would be the best. Even Outback Steakhouse has a great burger.

Can't figure out the out of towners love for Gilberts. While it is good, it isn't worth a cab ride. Too many other places that are good and worth a cab ride. YMMV.

Edited by BlueHerons

I had lunch at this Shula location a couple of years ago. I agree with Grandprix, that Shula’s is “pricy that wasn’t justified”.

The restaurants at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina are VERY pricy. If you want a suggestion for dinner, I suggest Bravo Ristorante. They have very good and inexpensive Italian food. They are located about two blocks west of the Hilton hotel. They are located on the same side of 17th street and are just across the parking lot from the Renaissance hotel. The address is 1515 SE 17th St #103. Make sure you bring a copy of your ship’s boarding pass and get a discount on your dinner.

What is the discount at Bravo's?