Breeze - Thrill Theater

Is this theater worth the price?

As I understand it, it is small. Is there usually a wait to get in? Are the films/effects good?

Is it a once you've done one you're good to go kind of thing or is it worth doing over (seeing new films or repeating ones you've already seen).

And while we're on the topic of entertainment, we've got late-seating - any chance of seeing any shows (comedy, etc.) BEFORE dinner?

TIA!

Jenn

My DH and i bought the week long pass. We went to each of the shows once, so 4 or 5 times. They would be shown a few times over and over, we just watched funtimes to find out. They also have a scary one and you pay a couple extra dollars for that one. It isn't very big but we were always able to get in, just go 20 minutes or so before. It's fun, something different. We never felt the need to see them more than once.

We were on her last week. We did the thrill theater. It is small, but didn't have a problem getting in. The films are about 20 minutes long, which includes 3 short stories. There were about 4-5 seats not in operation. The effects were fun, but my mom and MIL did not like how forceful the seats were flung back and forth. So maybe not great for the older or more frail cruiser. I thought it was fun,I purchased the unlimited ticket but only went to 2 due to finding other things to do(was only a 4 day cruise. :eek: )

We had a BLAST at Thrill Theater! I never laughed so hard! I would say it was in the top 10 moments of the cruise that week forsure!! Sea Days there would be a line to get the tickets, but sent hubby before hand and he waited and we came down about 20 minutes later! We bought the weeks pass and monwy was well spent! Would do it again in a second! Kids loved it too!:D