Gem Room 11532

bjlaac

We are trying a guarantee for the first time and wondering if anyone had experience with room 11532. It's in the far forward corner underneath the pool area.

Have some light sleepers with us and wondering if we should try and move once onboard

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi. I have been in a minisuite near that room. You will Definitely hear lounge chairs being stacked, dragged and rearranged around 8pm every night and around 6am every morning. Other than those times and the during the day walking or dragging chairs from above it really is a great location to get to the pool deck and the buffet. It will not be easy to change rooms once on the ship. If you want to make the change, call and make it today. Good luck.

Don't expect to be able to move your cabin "once onboard." If you want to change, try to do so now. We don't book GTY, so I don't know how NCL does it, but I've read that some cruise lines will allow you to switch to another available cabin within the same GTY category once you've received your cabin assignment, as you now have.

Don't expect to be able to move your cabin "once onboard." If you want to change, try to do so now. We don't book GTY, so I don't know how NCL does it, but I've read that some cruise lines will allow you to switch to another available cabin within the same GTY category once you've received your cabin assignment, as you now have.

They don't allow you to switch once you are assigned. I had in inside guarantee and they assigned me the worst cabin on the ship (tiny, under theatre, all the way forward). I had to upgrade to be moved. And it was well worth paying extra for what I wanted.