CORAL - specific info on certain cabins.

We are booked into one of the full OV cabins that were added during refit 3/4 years ago.

I would love ANY info that anybody has on these cabins.

Info and photos are very hard to find.

I found a good photo of the bath on a similar cabin on the Island, and the shower looks to actually have an adjustable, if not hand-held shower head.

These cabins on the Island Princess were done just a bit differently, with a nice and more modern looking upholstered looking panel as the headboard. Not the dated retro 80's honey oak colored frame and mirror. So, I am wondering if these cabins got the (upgraded) shower head, or not.

We are looking forward to our cruise!

Hi, are you referring to the cabins on fiesta deck 6? If so, my mom was booked in one of the those cabins, and the category was OC. They are a bit more modern than the original rooms and come with the better lighting. Beds are placed against the wall and there is a huge window. It is the same size as the windows you see in the dining rooms. The ceiling height is also taller, but my mom said the AC unit was louder than normal. The shower was more or less the same; I think the shower head was swivel-based, but was not height adjustable or handheld.

Hope that helps. thanks and have a great cruise!