Best beach/pool excursion with or without cruise line?

sweetshell637

Two of the best and most talked about are Mr Sanchos and Nachi Cocom.

Nachi Cocom is a laid back, rustic All-Inclusive that only allows 100 people in max. Beautiful beach, great food and drinks, awesome service, and a nice pool with pool bar. They have excursions there as well for a price -- Snorkeling, parasail, jet ski, etc.

Mr Sanchos has a lot more energy. Good food, drinks, water toys, etc. Great beach and pools as well. More of a party place and they do a great job with it.

That provides a good general overview of the beaches around the island on both coasts but keep in mind it is a rather dated article.

For further suggestions look at Cozumel Watersports and Island marketing websites. These companies are brokers for various companies. When you find somewhere that appeals to you put the name in the search engine on this board. This is a very active board and you will probably find lots of hits for the different locations with personal reviews and opinions.

ok, now i need your personal opinions...

DH has said he would prefer between Playa Mia & Chankanaab

Playa Mia looks like there is a ton to do, but also based on the number of rows of chairs... can be packed at times

Chankanaab looks like it would be a good place to snorkel off the beach but admission is so low that very possibly gets really crowded as well...

we are going to be in port on a day where there are five ships there, is there a chance on earth that one will be LESS crowded than the other?

ok, now i need your personal opinions...

DH has said he would prefer between Playa Mia & Chankanaab

Playa Mia looks like there is a ton to do, but also based on the number of rows of chairs... can be packed at times

Chankanaab looks like it would be a good place to snorkel off the beach but admission is so low that very possibly gets really crowded as well...

we are going to be in port on a day where there are five ships there, is there a chance on earth that one will be LESS crowded than the other?

Cant give a personal opinion of either of these places but check out photo intensive reviews of both these places by Mitsugirly (from Members list tab at the top) Her reviews are listed in her signature below her posts.

Cant give a personal opinion of either of these places but check out photo intensive reviews of both these places by Mitsugirly (from Members list tab at the top) Her reviews are listed in her signature below her posts.

oh I read them already... she prefers Chankanaab. I went through all her pictures and reviews...

I may have to go back and look again.

THX