Magic safety drill

e050377

Are the safety drills on the Magic done inside? We were just on the Glory and they lined us up outside in the heat for 45 minutes or more. It was the longest drill ever! Anyway we are going on the Magic in August and I read a couple of reviews where they said they were seated in the dining room for the drill. I'm hoping I can tell my husband we won't be headed in the heat!!

I'd like to know this too - we're on the Valor this Sunday.

Our last few cruises on NCL involved us sitting in a lounge for the safety demonstration. We didn't even need to take our life jackets. Hoping it's that simple on SUnday!

We are in a spa balcony on 11. Hopefully we are indoors especially if it ends up being super long again. August in FL out on deck with tons of people is not my idea of a great start, but what can you do!

We are in a spa balcony on 11. Hopefully we are indoors especially if it ends up being super long again. August in FL out on deck with tons of people is not my idea of a great start, but what can you do!

I have been on the magic twice.

First time we had a interior cabin on the Lido desk and we mustered on the second level in the main theater.

The second time we had an extended aft balcony one deck below lido and we mustered in the Southern lights dining room.

Edited by wo5m