FTTF - Sold Out

Hi everyone

I am going on the Magic in October. I booked this cruise about 1 month ago and tried to get FTTF and it said it was sold out. Does anyone know if they open it back up or offer more tickets as the cruise time gets closer?

Hi everyone

I am going on the Magic in October. I booked this cruise about 1 month ago and tried to get FTTF and it said it was sold out. Does anyone know if they open it back up or offer more tickets as the cruise time gets closer?

Yes....keep checking daily

Hi everyone

People tend to cancel, so do not give up.

Yep, I checked about 7 to 10 times daily for each of my cruises. Got lucky every time.

I'm not sure if they do already, but Carnival should put a note on their website when people go to purchase FTTF. Something saying "Yep, sold out, but keep checking multiple times a day". If they do it already, it sure doesn't seem to standout.

I just had that happen to me for Conquest in July. Booked end of March, looked for FTTF, sold out. Kept refreshing the page and the other day it came up with "book this excursion" instead of "sold out" so I jumped on it. Don't know if it made a difference but that was at 3am last weekend. I checked again later that day and they were already sold out again. Glad I got mine!

Carnival help told me people cancel trips or upgrade to suites that don't need FTTF so when it becomes available it just automatically goes back into the excursions page. They wont email you so you gotta just keep refreshing.

Yes, like others have said keep checking. There's a max number of rooms housekeeping can make available at the start so the number adjusts as people book.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm on the Magic in June; I booked end of March. FTTF was sold out,. I randomly checked throughout the day. Finally, about 3 weeks ago someone from our roll call group posted it was available again. That was at 6pm and I had looked at 3pm. It was sold out again within 30 minutes. Boy was I happy that I snagged two for my cabin n my parents cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by kpatrick74

Hi everyone

You got to get it! Front of all lines is great.

I've read only a little about this... Is it really an advantage? How have you benefited? We have never purchased this, but it makes me wonder.... thanks for any opinions.

You will get different opinions of FTTF. There is a separate line for checking in. You get to get on the ship right after Diamond/Platinum and wedding parties. Your cabin will be ready for you when you board so you don't have to drag your carry-ons around until 1:30 when they open the rest of the cabins. Your luggage will arrive shortly after you board. You will have priority boarding tenders if you have a port where the ship doesn't dock. There is a dedicated phone number for Guest services and a special line for guest services.

For us, the $60 is well worth it. For others, they say they'd rather spend the $60 on something else. It all depends on if you think those things are worth it or not.

Thanks everyone. I am going to keep checking 20 times a day until I get it. I am labeled handicap (results from a stroke) but I don't use my cane or my wheelchair, so I don't care for the label. I just want to be like everyone else, so if I can get this then this would be great.