Why no true 14 day Caribbean cruises?

grouchomarx

A repeated menu doesn't bother us as much a a day waiting for the new people to board & having to go through imaginations. I can always fine something new to try on the menu that I haven't had in a while.

Next cruise even if we don't go to the beach for the day I'm at least going window shopping....and I hate shopping. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I am hoping they bring that true 14 day circle Caribbean cruise back in 2018. They are doing one in October 2017 and hope they do it again in October 2018...would prefer to try it on Royal or Regal but if they offer it on Caribbean Princess again we will still jump on it! This will be a bday bash cruise so we are hoping for the long 14 days of fun!:D

Per my earlier post ... We're taking a TRUE 14 Day on January 13, 2018!

Here's the itinerary for our January 13, 2018 true (no going back to FLL in the middle) 14 day cruise on Caribbean Princess:

FLL .. Princess Cays .. At Sea .. St. Maarten .. Antigua .. St. Kitts .. Martinique .. Barbados .. Trinidad .. At Sea .. Bonaire .. Curacao .. At Sea .. At Sea .. FLL

LuLu

Thanks for explaining.

Hope the TRUE 14 Day Caribbean cruises will be a big success and Princess will continue to offer them. :)

LuLu

That is what we are hoping for too. We have the October 2017 Circle Caribbean already booked as soon as the cruise was available.