Best RCI ship for busy toddler?

TEGL

We are looking at taking our little one on his first cruise and wondering what ship would be the best on entertainment for him. He will be 2 years (28 months) and is very active so I'm hoping to find a ship that will give him things to do and keep him entertained.

We are looking at taking our little one on his first cruise and wondering what ship would be the best on entertainment for him. He will be 2 years (28 months) and is very active so I'm hoping to find a ship that will give him things to do and keep him entertained.

As I noted on your post about splash areas, the Freedom, Oasis, and Quantum classes have "infant only recreational water facilities", so I would look at those ships.

• 4 weeks later...

We love oasis class with their great play area! The too 2 classes have toddler swim areas for non potty trained, and all ships have atory time, art time, etc that you can go with ur toddler too. The bigger ships also have a nursery if u want to drop ur kid off

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oasis class is amazing for toddlers- you can NOT beat the toddler play area open all day! (We never drop our toddlers in the nursery so its a super great alternative for us!). They also have music and story time and art, and a pool for non-potty trained kids

We just went on the allure of the seas. Great ship. Had 2 3 yr olds and a 19 month old. The have the toddler only pool with splash zone. The have the nursery 0-3yr. 3-6 and so on which were wonderful you can also get babysitters if you want. The have a carousel or horses on this ship the kids loved going on this after dinner also down near theatre is like a train they go in and out of. Very nice