Question about M&M

If you go back to the Meet & Mingle registration page, you can check to see how many people have registered for a particular ship and sailing. I just did that and found that 51 folks have already registered for the October 15, 2006 sailing of Freedom of the Seas.:)

If you go back to the Meet & Mingle registration page, you can check to see how many people have registered for a particular ship and sailing. I just did that and found that 51 folks have already registered for the October 15, 2006 sailing of Freedom of the Seas.:)

There other good thing to do is start a thread about your meet and mingle. Ours for the Mariner Thanksgiving cruise this year was actually started over a year ago. It started out really slow but once we got past 25 it really started rockin. We actually have over 50 signed up now.

One thing you might want to do, everyone in your Roll Call should advertise your Meet & Mingle and Roll Call in their signature and show a link. (See the bottom of my signature.) That way, every time any of you post on any forum or thread, it is "out there" for all to see. Hopefully, any Cruise Critic member that will be on your cruise will see the link in the signatures, click on it and then post on your Roll Call to join in on the fun of getting to know each other before your cruise. When they do, advise them to put the Roll Call in their Favorites or Bookmark it so they can find it easily to check for new posts or to post again. Remind them that as the Roll Call adds pages, they will have to delete the old Favorite or Bookmark and set a new one on the last page. Be sure to tell them about the Meet & Mingle and post the sign-up link for them: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Also, check out all the Forums and look for other posters that mention their ship & date that is the same as yours. Post a reply to them welcoming them to join your Roll Call and give them the link for the Meet & Mingle sign-up too. I "roped" in a couple of folks that way myself from the First Time Cruisers Forum!

So, get out there and advertise!!

042202_1319_92_prv.gifHappy trails to you...042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

Archived