First Lido Deck room

Ready 2 Go

Hey all, I got really lucky yesterday and was able to upgrade my 2 connecting balcony rooms to 2 balcony rooms on the Lido deck on the Breeze. They are no longer connecting because we have 3 in 1 room and 4 in the other. Last year we were on floor 11 on the Breeze. Anything I need to keep in mind regarding noise, etc? We have rooms just before the glass doors leading to the pool. Im a bit excited because we never had rooms on the Lido deck. Thanks all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Well, it's good and then its bad. The good part is you walk right out and you are by a pool, the bars and the restaurant. It's bad because, getting to the deck from shore excursions (or any where else on the ship for that matter) can take a very long time in terms of elevators. Unless you are willing to hike!

We were in the SECOND room from the Lido on the Magic two years ago.

I am telling you .. it was the BEST cabin ever!! (ok, NOT the best, as we had an Aft Wrap once on the Liberty...).

It was amazingly quiet - only one night did we hear noise from the Lido, and that was during the deck party. But...we didn't care as we were there anyway!!

Enjoy that awesome location.

Catrin

Hey all, I got really lucky yesterday and was able to upgrade my 2 connecting balcony rooms to 2 balcony rooms on the Lido deck on the Breeze. They are no longer connecting because we have 3 in 1 room and 4 in the other. Last year we were on floor 11 on the Breeze. Anything I need to keep in mind regarding noise, etc? We have rooms just before the glass doors leading to the pool. Im a bit excited because we never had rooms on the Lido deck. Thanks all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I had the room next to the double doors on the Splendor. I was worried about noise, esp since the big screen seemed to be next to my cabin. I never heard a peep and it was the most convenient room I have ever had. You will love it.

My last 2 cruises we had a balcony on lido deck (we were on the Breeze 2 1/2 years ago) and we love it!!!!! there is no noise and we were near the food and deck parties. we had no trouble getting to the lower parts of the ship because there was a set of elevators that we discovered were barely used our entire cruise so we made them our "personal" elevators that only we knew about and used lol. We are booked on the magic in July with a balcony on lido and on the vista September 2017 with a balcony on lido :D