Duplicate bridge

spunks

Check out your Roll Call Membership and ask for interested Bridge Players. Saw this happen on Equinox in December..granted it wasn't perfect for all the players...but Guest Services did make an effort to accommodate the bridge group.

I think there is only one bridge. Looking at the ship from the front I have only seen one bridge. Not sue where they could have another bridge on sea days. I suppose it's possible maybe if they turn the gym area into a bridge they could have some controls up there. On sea days if there are a lot of ships passing by a duplicate bridge could come in handy for safety purposes.

I have no knowledge about other lines having a duplicate bridge or not. I suspect there would only be one bridge to control the ship from

I have not been able to find any information about this. Is Duplicate still offered on sea days? Some lines have dropped it.

Thanks

Doug

I used to have a set of boards, tried to convert 3-table party bridge to duplicate at home. Never got very far. Gave the boards away. But I suspect that boards can still be bought, and in a friendly game with experienced players, do you really need a Director? Set something up yourself via your roll call contacts.