Which ships have OV obstructed cabins?

hrmkr

Hello,

Several years ago I cruised with Carnival and had an obstructed view OV cabin. it was great! I was able to figure out which cabin was between life boats and had a view of the water. Also, it was nice to be able to open the door to get nice fresh air.

Can't remember which ships have this type of cabin.

From a Cruise Critic review of the Pride:

Cabin 4140, Category 4K, obstructed view (lifeboats) but rate is same as inside cabins. Floor to ceiling door. Try to get a room in between the lifeboats and you actually have a view. You can see this on the deck plan. We had 4140 and our friends had 4148, both of which were in between the boats. It was as good as an outside cabin (no balcony). The room had more storage space than I've ever had on a cruise, both in the room itself and in the bathroom. Good location, somewhat centrally located.

I would assume it would be the same on the other spirit class ships: spirit, legend and miracle.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/carnival-pride-deck-plans/dp/interior-with-french-door-obstructed-views-4k/cc/

Edited by esdoorn

We had a 4 K on the Miracle to Hawaii # 4189. Loved it! By splitting the beds, you can prop the door open when in port. Only issue is the curtains are not blackout. I like it dark in the A.M. I brought 2 $ store dark plastic tablecloths & masking tape. Worked great as extra window covering.

Category 4K on Spirit-class ships is what you are referring to, though they aren't obstructed ocean views such as category 6B on the Vista. They are interior French doors.

Category 4K on Spirit-class ships is what you are referring to, though they aren't obstructed ocean views such as category 6B on the Vista. They are interior French doors.

The Spirit class ships are: Spirit, Miracle, Pride and Legend.

As others have said, the 4 Spirit class ships have them. If you're looking to book them or check prices of them online, you will need to choose Interior, then look for the French Door subcategory. They are placed under the Interior category, not Oceanview.