Stockholm...is the Pass worth it?

Hello. We will be in Stockholm for 3 days and was wondering if the Stockholm Pass is worth the money.

I also read online that the Stockholm Card is no longer applicable. Thanks in advance

It depends on what you have planned to do. Several museum have free entrance since January 1st.

Want to do the Vasa museum and royal palace. Plus interested in hop on hop off bus and boat. Don't know how this hop on hop off bus/boat compares with other companies

I'd say go for a three day travel pass from SL and pay for entrance to the museums since allot of museums have free entrance (if you want to do museums).

The HoHo but sightseeing isn't worth the money so I'd skip that.

The travel card will give you unlimited travel with public transport (including Djurgården ferries).

I'd say go for a three day travel pass from SL and pay for entrance to the museums since allot of museums have free entrance (if you want to do museums).

The HoHo but sightseeing isn't worth the money so I'd skip that.

The travel card will give you unlimited travel with public transport (including Djurgården ferries).

I agree - the travel pass would be the most economical option. You can catch the Djurgården ferry from Gamla Stan over to the Vasa museum (ferry included in travel pass).

Want to do the Vasa museum and royal palace. Plus interested in hop on hop off bus and boat. Don't know how this hop on hop off bus/boat compares with other companies

The HOHO will not help in your exploration of Gamla Stan and there is much to see here - enjoy a leisurely day walking around the area - very easy to do and tons to see. Don't miss the Nobel Museum & the Royal Palace: changing of guard, the Treasury with the regalia, the Tre Kronor Museum that portrays medieval history, Gustav III's Museum of Antiquities & the Armory (royal costumes and armor as well as coronation carriages and magnificent coaches from the Royal Stable). http://www.visitstockholm.com/en/

Stockholm is a beautiful city and the locals are wonderful - friendly and helpful. Enjoy your stay.

Edited by dogs4fun