Voyager Class Question

I thought I would make this post a little more broad because most of the Voyager class ships are fairly identical in layout to one another.

We are booked on AOS for our honeymoon. If anyone out there has stayed on deck 8 before, could you please tell me why there is a gap in between 8451 and 8447???? Our room is close to there, and I would be at ease knowing that it's not something noisy or a big hole in the floor (kidding about the hole).

Here is the link to the layout if that helps

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=08&shipCode=AD&shipProfile=1082&sailDate=1051023&hasNavigation=false

I will offer you two ideas, one positive and one negative.

On the positive side, it could be the location of the steward's closet where he stores his extra linens and tools.

Negatively, it could be a passthru for mechanical items like the funnels, plumbing, or HVAC.

Hope for the best!

I will offer you two ideas, one positive and one negative.

On the positive side, it could be the location of the steward's closet where he stores his extra linens and tools.

Negatively, it could be a passthru for mechanical items like the funnels, plumbing, or HVAC.

Hope for the best!

LOL Yes, let's hope for the closet!!!

I would think it was a closet. I was on the Explorer in January and all the spaces we saw were where the steward closets where.

Our room was right next to one and we never heard them in there until the last morning, which we were up anyway to get ready to disembark the ship.

Enjoy:)

Archived