Bottomless Bubbles on Sunshine

Lml513

My wife and I wish to purchase the soda plan - Bottomless Bubbles when we sail on the Sunshine in August. I see that it can be ordered online. In the past on NCL we just purchased it when we got aboard. Which is more convenient? And do they give you a cup/container?

No cup unless you buy one and you still have to go to the bar and get a sticker. Only real plus is having it already paid for.

Are you saying that you have to pay extra for the cup? It has been free on every other cruiseline

NCL doesn't have Freestyle machines either, they use Pepsi products. But they give you a cup/container. Does Carnival?

No, Carnival does not give you a reusable cup; however, you can buy one (we like ours). They do serve the pop in cups, though.

Just curious, I'm purchasing BB for my teens in August. I know you all said a cup isn't included but is available for purchase. My question is, is the cup available for purchase bigger than the cup my teens would get if they just went up and ordered? I read a while back ago that while you don't have to purchase a cup, the cups that are served with BB are pretty small. Just curious what would work out best for them so they don't have to go up every few minutes for a drink. Also, we have bottles we were thinking of taking on, would they be able to have those filled with soda as well?

NCL doesn't have Freestyle machines either, they use Pepsi products. But they give you a cup/container. Does Carnival?

No they don't. You can buy one for like $5 if you want. I have one, but it was more of a pain to use than anything and I never brought it back on any of my other cruises. I was worried about putting it down and forgetting it, then having to wash it out all the time. I find it easier just to use the regular bar glass they serve it in and leave it at the bar or another one depending on where I end up.