Pigeon Island and Antillia Brewing

slvrbllt

When we visit next month, our thought was to visit Pigeon Island, but didn't want to take a tour or excursion, just kind of wander on our own. I didn't see much in the way of taxi pricing to go there.

On the way back, we'd like to stop at Antillia for a while.

Since usually we've made arrangements on other islands for the same driver to be back to pick us up, I don't want to be an inconvenience, but I'd also like to do it reasonably priced and not book a driver for the whole day.

Any suggestions?

When we visit next month, our thought was to visit Pigeon Island, but didn't want to take a tour or excursion, just kind of wander on our own. I didn't see much in the way of taxi pricing to go there.

On the way back, we'd like to stop at Antillia for a while.

Since usually we've made arrangements on other islands for the same driver to be back to pick us up, I don't want to be an inconvenience, but I'd also like to do it reasonably priced and not book a driver for the whole day.

Any suggestions?

Lots of posts with costs to Pigeon Island on your own. $35us for up to three passenegrs, about a 30 minute ride. $7pp entry fee. Leave plenty of time for return, only one road.

Rodney Bay is on the way back, you could make a stop at Antillia there no problem. Very easy to arrange with your driver for pick up time.

Enjoy your visit.