Advnture of the Seas help / information

Good morning all! I am sure this will be the first of many posts requesting help / info!

We will be traveling out of San Juan, October 1st to the 8th, with the following Itinerary;

St. Thomas

St. Kitts

Aruba

Curacao

I truly appreciate this board and the countless members who post the valuable and insightful information, so without further ado.....

Can anyone post or direct me to current Cruise compass for the Southern Caribbean Itinerary?

Can anyone post or direct me to current menus for the same?

Is there a movie screen ( i have read it is being added in the next dry-dock, and have also read that it was added in the last dry-dock)

Thank you in advance!!!

The next question.....and I realize that this is a debated one but just looking for some opinions

Dress code....Am I OK (a guy) wearing a nice pair of silk or linen shorts and a nice button down collared shirt to dinner? We will have my time dining

thanks again!

The next question.....and I realize that this is a debated one but just looking for some opinions

Dress code....Am I OK (a guy) wearing a nice pair of silk or linen shorts and a nice button down collared shirt to dinner? We will have my time dining

thanks again!

The cruise line asks for no shorts (nice, intelligent, dress, or otherwise) at dinner, but you can probably ignore that as they probably won't enforce it.