Best Specialty dining on Sun for large group?

newzandile

Any tips on the best specialty dining on the Sun for a group of 13? (4 adult couples and 5 teenagers).

Is one of the main dining rooms more suited for large groups than the other?

I've looked at reservations on the website and none of the specialty restaurants will let you book more than 6.

We won't eat all together every night but I was thinking we'd plan at least 1-2 group dinners in the main dining room and then maybe one specialty dinner night.

Thanks!

East Meets West steakhouse (if its still called that is basically in the large area along with whatever the Asian restaurant was called (not Tepenyaki) so you'd probably have no problem getting a large table there.

Moderno is a small area, as is Tepyanaki on the Sun, Il Adagio (now called La Cucina) is only 4 tops so you'd have be at several tables and/or booths.

it will be my first cruise on ncl when i am on the sun at the end of june. i had a hard time making reservations for my party of 6 on the computer. i called the reservation number 1-866-491-3341 and made all my reservations over the phone. was very easy and the person who helped me was great. i would say call the number and see what they can do for you.