Haven Courtyard vs. Haven Spa Balcony?

ihrtcruise

I just discovered the Haven Spa Balconies on NCL's site. Right now we're set for a Haven Courtyard, but I'm wondering if we should switch. What are the differences between the two? We wouldn't LOSE anything by swapping right?

Is the Haven Spa Balcony in a busy area? One of the drawbacks hubby thought of was since it's not IN the Haven area, it might be a lot busier like the rest of the ship.

I have stayed in the Haven Spa Suite 3 times on the Epic. I will be staying in one this January on the Getaway. I like the fact that you get to use the thermal spa with the suite and that it is less expensive. We did not find it to busy. You will also find the same noise in the Haven with doors slamming and kids running around. So I guess you would just have to decide if you need to be right in the Haven?

If you want access to the Haven and the Spa book the Spa Suite. Granted you have to travel a bit to go to the Haven but we loved the Spa and the Spa Suites were cheaper to boot. The hallway was quiet. People with kids don't normally book in that area.

The drawback was the lack of a large enough table if you want meals served in your room. We always enjoyed the Haven Restaurant so that wasn't an issue for us.

I just discovered the Haven Spa Balconies on NCL's site. Right now we're set for a Haven Courtyard, but I'm wondering if we should switch. What are the differences between the two? We wouldn't LOSE anything by swapping right?

Is the Haven Spa Balcony in a busy area? One of the drawbacks hubby thought of was since it's not IN the Haven area, it might be a lot busier like the rest of the ship.

The Haven Spa suite was very nice. As others indicated you get the thermal suite included in the price of the room which gives you an additional quiet space to hang out. Also there is spa tub in the room - I used it a couple of times because hey- it was there! You don't have these amenities in the Courtyard.

Consider if the extra walk to get to the Haven area is a good thing or bad thing for you. I found it a plus because after eating too much and drinking more than usual, the extra exercise is not a bad thing (lol)

We were in a Spa suite once and have another booked. But really because it saved us over $1,000 compared to being in the Haven.

The spa was a nice option but we really didn't use it much.

In the room we would prefer a lager table as opposed to a bathtub.

If you enjoy the spa then it's a no brainer.

The Haven and the hallways can be noisy. Very noisy. We have been in the haven when it is full of fams with younger kids running, slamming, etc. take the less expensive because the spa thermal benefit will make you happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We love the Away class thermal spa. The Escape spa should be even nicer. For us, the spa suite is a great deal. Least expensive suite, and you have access to the spa, Haven, and all the other suite perks.:)