Luggage tags been a while!!

I just printed our Set Sail pass for our August cruise. I have a question about luggage tags (bear with me) its been a while. When will I be receiving them?? I chose electronically. I assume that they will email me when they are available is that correct?? Thanks for your help!!

Carol

I just printed our Set Sail pass for our August cruise. I have a question about luggage tags (bear with me) its been a while. When will I be receiving them?? I chose electronically. I assume that they will email me when they are available is that correct?? Thanks for your help!!

Carol

I would not depend on receiving an email from Royal, their email system is not dependable. Your luggage tags sould become available for download around 7 weeks before your cruise. Check the same web page where you did online check-in, there should be a "Print Luggage Tag" button when they are ready.

Edited by clarea

About 49 days before departure your cruise documents will be available. Look for the link directly below the link for your Set Sail pass.

You don't need to print the entire cruise document.

If you completed you online check-in, which I gather you have if you printed your Set Sail pass, you print your luggage tags as (if I remember correctly) the last page if you print the whole thing.

FWIW I've always had the box ticked for electronic docs but I've never received anything in the way of cruise docs in my email.

Print the luggage tag sheet. Make copies if you need more. Follow the Origami - like instructions to properly fold the tags. Use clear packing tape to laminate them (optional). Staple them in place or punch a hole and use twist ties, pipe cleaners or zip ties to attach them to your bag.

Orrrr.... Don't mess with them and let the porters do them when you arrive for Embarkation. Just takes a couple of minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you completed you online check-in, which I gather you have if you printed your Set Sail pass, you print your luggage tags as (if I remember correctly) the last page if you print the whole thing. ...

The luggage tag image on the last page of the SetSail pass is just a guide for the porters to create tags, they are not meant to be attached to bags.

My Cruise is June 11, 2016. As of yet I haven't received anything from RCCI. My cruise planer says Doc not available.

I'd call whoever booked your cruise and inquire as to the problem with getting your docs issued. I do know that if you have Air2Sea (Choice Air), your docs can be delayed.

we leave on our cruise July 2 and we just got an email saying our cruise documents were ready to print. so I logged back into my account and just printed off the last page for my luggage tags. this is my first Royal in a long while. we normally go carnival. I am anixous to see what my fellow cruisers think, since they have only gone carnival.

The luggage tag image on the last page of the SetSail pass is just a guide for the porters to create tags, they are not meant to be attached to bags.

Yup, clarea, Massive Senior Moment on my part. The nicely coloured luggage tag I was thinking of is the last page of the eDocs a.k.a. Cruise Documents.