luggage exspress

kenholt

Sorry never saw that it was Discontinued.

That is because Carnival never made any announcement. I saw a post here on CC a week or so ago regarding the program no longer being available. I specifically asked John Heald and in several group over on book of faces for confirmation. I had it confirmed by Mr. Heald. The reason he gave was as above "the airlines no longer supported it"

I was sad that it ended and very glad to know before I got on a ship later this month. I was making plans for a day post cruise and was going to use Luggage Express. Needless to say my plans needed to be modified.

That is because Carnival never made any announcement. I saw a post here on CC a week or so ago regarding the program no longer being available. I specifically asked John Heald and in several group over on book of faces for confirmation. I had it confirmed by Mr. Heald. The reason he gave was as above "the airlines no longer supported it"

I was sad that it ended and very glad to know before I got on a ship later this month. I was making plans for a day post cruise and was going to use Luggage Express. Needless to say my plans needed to be modified.

It looks like Royal Caribbean still offers it which is strange if it's because of the airlines.