Ebay is offering 15% off 200 or more in travel gift cards

NarleyM6

Hey everyone, Ebay is running a promo where you can get 15% off when you spend $200 in travel gift cards. Carnival is included, you will receive a digital gift card. I ordered $250 worth of cards, and my total was $212.50. It is only good until tomorrow (5/17) but that could change at any time. Hope someone else can get in on the deal! If I didn't post this correctly, I'm sorry, its my first post. :)

What steps do we take to get this deal?

No coupon code needed. Just log in and pull up Carnival cruise gift cards. Only works on the one with free email delivery.

Edited by jenms2000

I went to ebay. Searched for Carnival Gift Card. There's one that says " Extra 15% off when you spend $200+". I clicked on that. Changed the denomination to $100. Changed the quantity to 5. And went to my cart and my total is $425. I'm just waiting for my question to be answered before I pull the trigger and save $75. :)

Yes you can use them for deposit and to make payments but you can't use them to purchase from Bon Voyage or to purchase excursions. You can use them for onboard credit once you're on the ship.

Yes you can use them for deposit and to make payments but you can't use them to purchase from Bon Voyage or to purchase excursions. You can use them for onboard credit once you're on the ship.

Thanks!

Just got mine. Thanks for the info. It gave me an error the first 3 times, but did finally go through. I assume there may have been too much traffic the first few times.

I got 3 error messages when checking out using PayPal. I had to have them send me text messages 3 times confirming I was trying to make the purchase. It FINALLY went through. I got in early on the action so I don't think it was due to high volume but you never know.

Be sure to check your email before buying to see if you had the 10% bonus in eBay bucks which is only good for today. That will go towards another gift card in he future! But you have to activate it before you make a purchase.

I keep getting transaction refused. Then I get an email from paypal saying they suspect unauthorized activity. I log into my paypal account and it makes me change my password. I've done this three times.

PayPal is telling me I can't use my preferred method (credit card) for payment. Only gives me PayPal option and it has locked me out due to possible fraud.

Can't seem to get through now. Very frustrating.

I think that's what I'm getting.