first time thomson, question re: AI drinks package questions

can anybody help,

we got the free A I drinks upgrade on or thomson cruise, does any body know whats inc or where I will find info

Depends which ship you are on.

Dream and Celebration have the same menu whilst Spirit and Majesty share a different choice.

As the Discovery hasn't joined the Thomson (sorry, TUI!) fleet yet no-one knows what will be included.

Edited by campolady

OK, here goes... An attempt to post images of the bar list of Thomson Majesty as it was at the end of April 2016... Took them with my pad so apologies for quality. The last price is what you get on AI, & if there is an asterisked one in front, that is the supplement you pay.

Part 1....

1_zpslpvcgrsj.jpg

2_zpsviwuglgv.jpg

3_zpsttvw7c6s.jpg

4_zpsnj6etljm.jpg

5_zpsgblfcfap.jpg

6_zpsiy7ijvqn.jpg

thanks for this, very helpful as most of the lists ive been looking at were much older. ill be very interested for someone to post the menu on the discovery, we're sailing in november and ill be rather annoyed if I have to pay for cider or frozen cocktails, the other menus I have see show those as being free so ill cross my fingers that is the case on the discovery.

thanks for this, very helpful as most of the lists ive been looking at were much older. ill be very interested for someone to post the menu on the discovery, we're sailing in november and ill be rather annoyed if I have to pay for cider or frozen cocktails, the other menus I have see show those as being free so ill cross my fingers that is the case on the discovery.

Does say in the new brochure that cider is on the list for Discovery look on page 243:D

Don't know if you are asking a question but if you are yes if it hasn't a star its free have a great cruise.

I was replying to kato regarding cider, at the moment it is all hear say will have to wait till discovery sails

I'm sure the Discovery drinks menu will be available here soon

Depends on home port - if Spain, it'll be San Miguel.

Thanks for the info WCM, are you sure because we were on the Dream last August from Palma and it was Heineken, not a problem has I like San Miguel, but I had heard in the past it was some unheard of Greek lager ?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...