carnival gift cards,

sublarry

I saw that earlier today also. have never used them. has any one else? Wondering if I can started collecting them now while they are offered for a cruise in 2017 for my 66th bday.

Any one??:)

Yes you can. They do not expire and are VERY easy to use. :)

I saw that earlier today also. have never used them. has any one else? Wondering if I can started collecting them now while they are offered for a cruise in 2017 for my 66th bday.

Any one??:)

yep, this is what a lot of people do. I've got $200 worth for my Oct 2017 cruise already.

yep, this is what a lot of people do. I've got $200 worth for my Oct 2017 cruise already.

Im gonna start buying for my October 2017 cruise soon. :) I will ask for them for my birthday and Christmas if anyone ask me what I want :cool:

They are sold out. They sell out fast and I have been trying to buy them for a month. Not sure when they re-load but curious if anyone has info on it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by NOLAJenny

They are sold out. They sell out fast and I have been trying to buy them for a month. Not sure when they re-load but curious if anyone has info on it

Always at least once a month, and I've been seeing them twice a month.

I've already bought about $400 in gift cards for our October 2017 cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It is a thread on here about Verizon and Carnival Gift Cards. When I'm ready to buy the gc, I subscribe to that thread. Somebody always post on there when the gc are available on Verizon Smart Reward website. You have to act fast because the gc always sell out in a matter of minutes to hours.

It is a thread on here about Verizon and Carnival Gift Cards. When I'm ready to buy the gc, I subscribe to that thread. Somebody always post on there when the gc are available on Verizon Smart Reward website. You have to act fast because the gc always sell out in a matter of minutes to hours.

They were available again this morning. I finally got mine!

They were available again this morning. I finally got mine!

Great!!! Glad that you were able to get them. In a couple of months, I'll be stalking the site again for our 2017 anniversary cruise.