Excursion Not Listed

Nator72

I was reading a review and the person who recently sailed on the Escape had taken an excursion in St. Thomas at Margaritaville by Wyndham. When I signed into my account to look for it, the excursion is not listed. But if I look through the NCL website at all their excursions (not signed in to my account), it shows it. Any idea why this would be?

It's either sold out or not offered on your sailing. You could try calling and see if you have better luck.

I would contact the resort and see if you can do that excursion on your own. There are tons of beaches (most of them free) in St. Thomas and taxis are plentiful and regulated. It would be one of the last places I would do an all-inclusive. The St. Thomas board has tons of information about the different beaches, tours and transportation offerings.

I was reading a review and the person who recently sailed on the Escape had taken an excursion in St. Thomas at Margaritaville by Wyndham. When I signed into my account to look for it, the excursion is not listed. But if I look through the NCL website at all their excursions (not signed in to my account), it shows it. Any idea why this would be?

Are you sure they booked the excursion through NCL? They could have made their own arrangements. Or, if it was an NCL excursion, it could just not longer be running for your trip?

Edited by Dramamamahil

It's listed for my December Gem sailing as "Day at Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham". 6 hours for $99.

Could be sold out for your sailing or just not available on that date. You could call the excursions desk and ask them or wait to see if spots open up when you board.

I just looked at this on NCL's site to see what made this worth $100...and I'm not quite sure. Transportation to and from there should be about $20/person round trip. It's not a complete all-inclusive (only select food and beverages). And it mentions "activities" are included, but not what those are.

The part that would frighten me is the fact that this is at a time share.

I might pay this on another island, but not on St. Thomas.

You'll be able to book it when you board. Just off Escape on May 7th and it was listed in the printed excursion descriptions but the website hasn't caught up yet to list it. People I know that went there loved it...great pool and beach plus lunch included. No time share pitch.

Tracy

Edited by TracyE

I wanted to go to Lamanai while in Belize, the excursion was listed on NCL's page but not offered on my cruise. I called the shore excursion desk and they said they would check on it and to keep checking the website, lo and behold, it appeared the next day. We took the excursion last week and it was wonderful!!