5-19-16 Thursday Weigh-In..Rise And Shine!

Belle

R..Real healthy food

I..Inches lost

S..Sleep enough

E..Exercise

A..Another pound lost

N..Nothing better than feeling thinner

D..Drink lots of water

S..Shop for smaller size clothes

H..Hike and walk

I..Ice in water or not

N..No giving up

E..Exercise more

What we should do as we lose and what happens

along the way!

So Rise and Shine..Get on the scale and start your day!

Hi Belle - rising and shining!

Overate a couple of times this week but had to fast yesterday for a medical procedure. As a result, lost 2.5 lbs - broke 200 for the first time in many, many years - 199.5 lbs!

Onward and downward.

I hope everyone had success this past week.

Edited by CruisermanVA

HI all!

Belle ~ nice message, thanks.

CruisermanVA ~ congrats on breaking through the 200 mark! Hope all is well healthwise.

I'm posting now as I have an appt for laser treatment on my eye later today so don't know if that will affect my vision. Fingers crossed it improves it!

Have a nice day.

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi all,

I would love to join you all. I have been looking around on this tread and this one seems good because you all have a Thursday morning weigh in. Gives us time to set some goals and try achieve them in a week. I too would like to lose some weight before my cruise to Hawaii in Oct. I want to get down from 10 to 8. I was doing real well but then had to have my gall bladder removed. It has been 14 days since my surgery but I have been walking for about 1/2 hour to an hour the past 5 days. I can not exercise until the doc says I can. I have lost weight since starting to try. I was at 140 but today I am at 135.5

Hello all, and welcome Carabop - glad you are joining in. Sounds like some good progress on your efforts - congratulations.

Cruiserman - congratulations as well - under 200! That has got to feel amazing - hope the procedure goes well.

Oh how I wish I could get my eyes lasered, but just can't quite justify yet. Somehow, over the past few years, my distance vision improved so much I don't need glasses anymore - I just can't read anything without the readers. I destroy a 3-pack of Walmart cheapo readers every couple weeks.

Now that the weekend is here, I believe I can finally shine Belle - been a rough, busy, looooong week. I surprised the missus by planning a quick overnight - heading up to Jerome, AZ http://www.arizona-leisure.com/jerome-arizona.html in the morning and then down the backside of the mountain to Prescott to just relax and maybe take in a movie.

Looking forward to do nothing couple of days!

Oh, and steady at 182 so no complaints (except the next couple weeks it'll be my turn for procedures - cyst that needs draining next week and colonoscopy the week after - this getting older stinks...)

Thank you for the welcome. I do good all day but my trouble is after my evening meal just sitting around and the first thing I think of is having a snack even though I am not hungry. A habit that some how I need to break.

Welcome Carabop..Hope your feeling better after

your surgery. You should... you LOST weight!

Cruiserman..Congrats on your weight loss, sorry some

was do to the procedure.

Jo..Hope your doing alright after your laser treatment.

shootr..Have a good weekend with the wife. Yes, getting

older is not the "Golden Years" that they say! LOL

Diana still gone. Rose hope you come in.

Been missing other people too. COME BACK!

Jan I missed your post for Mother's Day. Thanks.

Hope your reading this..Come Back, We miss you!

Hi Everyone!

I didn't lose any weight this week. Not a surprise really. One night, my fiance and I went to a 6-course degustation dinner with matching french wines.... then a couple of nights later, we ordered pizzas and sides and had a mini Star Wars marathon....

I'm still in my moon boot so I can't do any exericse. I have an appointment next week..... am hoping the freaking thing COMES OFF!! It does feel better, but gets sore towards the end of the day while working.

164 days until the wedding and 166 days til our honeymoon cruise!

Isabel

Isabel..Hope your foot is feeling better.

How exciting a wedding and honeymoon cruise

to look forward too.

How's everyone's weekend going. Nothing going

on here. Sunday getting my fingers and toes done.

Hope the excitement doesn't get to me. LOL

This weekend has just been a relaxing weekend. DH still has to do the laundry and it was kind of funny tonight his leg was itching him. And he says to me you shouldn't let me do the laundry I put to much soap in. He said this because I was watching him last weekend doing the laundry and I said not that much soap but it was to late he dumped it in just as I said it. He has sensitive skin :eek: so we will see how he does tomorrow when it comes laundry time.

I go back to the doc on Wednesday I sure hope he will let me start exercising again even just a little. Walking is just not working to get the weight off much.