Margaritaville

LRnascarfan

Is the Falmouth Margaritaville close to the Montego Bay cruise port? I see on previous posts that it is for cruise guests and it is right by the port but I can't find if it is the Montego Bay port or another one.

Thanks!!

The Falmouth one is right there at the port (Falmouth port). Basically just off the ship. There is also one in town (Montego Bay) near Doctors' Cave beach which I believe is larger and has more activities & action from what I understand.

Yes, you are talking about two different ports and two different Margaritavilles. The Falmouth Port area has a Margaritaville right in the gated port area. It has a small (ish) pool and no water views.

Montego Bay has a Margaritaville as well, but it's not right at the port. It's a couple miles away (on the Hip Strip) and requires a short taxi ride there. This Margaritaville is pretty large, and 3 stories tall. It sits right over/on the ocean with gorgeous views. It has no pool, but has a waterslide into the ocean and water toys (trampoline, iceberg, etc.) in the water.

So, both ports (actually Ocho Rios has one as well.....with a small pool AND beach) have a Margaritaville close to them. Falmouth's is right where the ship docks, and MoBay's is a short taxi ride away.

We stayed across the street from the MoBay Margaritaville and have not docked at Falmouth but I'm sure you can taxi there or contact a driver. You'll find a lot of info by searching here. We'd pay the entry fee to enjoy gorgeous DC Beach first, the then go to Margaritaville for lunch.