Vision of the Sea

Has anyone heard anything about this ship being retired or sold. Something fishy is gouging on and when I call RC all I get is a round around.

Thanks

I agree that something fishy is going on with Vision, Legend, and Navigator. There are a number of sailings showing "sold out" on these ships. However, nothing has been announced by the cruise line.

As Bob said, nothing has been announced.

I assume your issues are pertaining to the August-October 2017 Vision sailings that are showing sold out. Some are speculating a redeployment.

What does that mean to those of us who are already booked?

Thanks

Carol

What does that mean to those of us who are already booked?

Thanks

Carol

If the ships are redeployed, your bookings will be cancelled. The cruise line normally gives some sort of consideration in these situations, such as on board credit, price protection to rebook similar cruises, etc.

How much notice would they give if that were the case? I have to book flights to Venice and Barcelona for our Vision 2017 cruise, and hotel stays too. I'm reluctant to start planning in case the cruise doesn't happen.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

How much notice would they give if that were the case? I have to book flights to Venice and Barcelona for our Vision 2017 cruise, and hotel stays too. I'm reluctant to start planning in case the cruise doesn't happen.

Unfortunately, it's unpredictable.

There's something odd going on with the website today, so I would not jump to an conclusions.

Hope your are as correct as you normally are? as we are on her early September with a 3 day visit to Como, Italy before we travel down to Venice

Got to pay our final balance this week, so I'm getting a little concerned :eek: