Carnival planned meet and greets

Halftocruz

Hi

Looking for any advice from the couple of cruises that have gone already on what day and time did Carnival schedule the meet and greet? We have an active group but I've heard rumor that the Carnival planned ones are on a port day during an inconvenient time. Any feedback on times and places so far would be great. Thinking of just planning our own.

Thanks

Kellie

Hi

Looking for any advice from the couple of cruises that have gone already on what day and time did Carnival schedule the meet and greet? We have an active group but I've heard rumor that the Carnival planned ones are on a port day during an inconvenient time. Any feedback on times and places so far would be great. Thinking of just planning our own.

Thanks

Kellie

Carnival scheduled the one for 5/24 sailing on our next to last day at 4:00 in Limelight lounge while port time is til 6 p.m. A request to change has been sent, but we have our own booked on embarkation day as we have no idea if they will adjust or not.

Carnival scheduled the one for 5/24 sailing on our next to last day at 4:00 in Limelight lounge while port time is til 6 p.m. A request to change has been sent, but we have our own booked on embarkation day as we have no idea if they will adjust or not.

Thanks. How did sounding out ahead of time when and where it will be?

They arranged to be held at a time that most people would be ashore? Seems a bit odd!

If ours is on day 2, it won't be a problem since it's a sea day... So hopefully this will be the case for us.

Are you talking about the CC and CCL Meet and Greet? If so, I don't one ever materialized for us on the inaugural cruise. No email sent to us and I for sure didn't see it mentioned in the FunTimes like they said it would be.

But if you're talking about the Plat and Diamond M&G, the one they had on the inaugural was our last port of call at 5 PM. They had to reschedule it from 4 PM after they were bombarded with complaints.

In the end, we missed it anyway. Our Carnival sponsor shore excursion was 1 hr. late (returned at 6 PM) when we arrived at the port. Others were late as well. The ship left 2 hrs. late if my memory serves me correctly.

There was a meet a greet for CC on the Inagural cruise and it was posted in the Fun Times, it was on Tues May 10 @4 pm in the Havana bar. We were in Palermo that day and had to be back onboard by 3 pm

There was a meet a greet for CC on the Inagural cruise and it was posted in the Fun Times, it was on Tues May 10 @4 pm in the Havana bar. We were in Palermo that day and had to be back onboard by 3 pm

Oh! Ok. That was the same day they had the party for diamond and plats if memory serves me correctly. I recall on that day the carnival excursion we were on returned from Sargento around 4 pm or there after. There were plats on our bus and they were mad about missing the party over missing the ship! LOL. Details are starting to fade already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the diamond and platinum party was on Fri May 13 at 5 pm

Bam! My bad. But I do recall we were, yes, late for arrival from our carnival excursion to Avignon. Think we arrive just before 6 and the ship didn't leave until 7-ish.

Glad we opted to take Carina's excursion this time around as the ports times changed once Kotor was added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really didn't miss a lot, the new theater, Liquid Lounge, is smaller than on the other ships and those chairs are killer. The snack tray came by us once because it was so crowded. Love the new ship but the smaller theatre will take some getting use to.