Anthem of the Seas Thriller Dance 5.20.16

Hi everyone, we just got back from Anthem OTS and wanted to share my Thriller video. It's from the side, but I did see a few phone cameras filming from in the front. Anyone have other video of the 5/20/16 performance?

The blonde pony tailed girl on the left looks a lot like the CD's (Abe's) wife. Can anyone confirm? She was on our cruise too.

Abe is not the CD of Anthem at the moment, so it's unlikely that his wife would be onboard this sailing. According to Abe's FB page, they've been visiting Harmony since May 2 for crew events.

(Dru Pavlov is the current CD, effective April 30)

Edited by DonnaK

Abe is not the CD of Anthem at the moment, so it's unlikely that his wife would be onboard this sailing. According to Abe's FB page, they've been visiting Harmony since May 2 for crew events.

(Dru Pavlov is the current CD, effective April 30)

Thank you Donna. I am not a member of FB.

Ha - mystery solved! I was on this sailing and I saw a lady walking on the staircase with toilet paper wrapped around her head and tucked into the hem of her leggings. She was also carrying a roll of toilet paper. I wondered what that was all about - now I know!

The guy speaking is not Dru, so maybe the activities person. Dru couldn't possibly be that interested to spending that much time to teach the dance. Wow I hope Dru is long moved on in Sept.

Thriller Dance was a Steve Davis envision and all he has worked with. Haven't seen one since then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
LOVE IT!!! How do you know when the dance will be performed? I would love to watch it (definitely NOT dance it) when we go in August. Do they announce when it will be done? Thanks

All events will be listed in the Daily Cruise Compass.

I so want to do this - how did you sign up on the ship to do it ?

It will be posted in the Cruise Compass, and tell you where to meet for practice. You then just show up at the right place at the right time. There will be multiple practices and they will all be listed in the Compass.

It will be posted in the Cruise Compass, and tell you where to meet for practice. You then just show up at the right place at the right time. There will be multiple practices and they will all be listed in the Compass.

Thanks !