Princess Dress Code and Teens

limoncello07

I have a teenager who loves cruising and loves the teen clubs, other teen who hates the teen club. The boys might enjoy it, or they may just want to hang out with either other. Teens have a way of finding stuff to do on their own.

I don't think they'll have any trouble dressing in a golf shirt and jeans for dinner most nights, and a tie and a pair of khaki's for formal night. Bring a pull over sweater and it will look great.

They'll want something a little warmer for being on the deck and for excursions. I just used a hoodie and a lined windbreaker but my daughters said they were cold (Texans!).

I think you'll have a great time. As others have said, it's a pretty casual atmosphere -- I think most people dress for warmth rather than style as much as you'd see in a warmer climate.

Those are lucky boys!

A little trivia - Ketchikan is where they were going to build the infamous "bridge to nowhere".

Correct! Bridge would have gone to Gravina Island - 5 minute ferry ride from Ketchikan where is the Ketchikan International Airport.