Coffee pot confusion Pearl

fuzzychop1

Can someone kindly clear this up for me? Are the coffee pots in the Pearl balcony staterooms a single cup Kurig type (but Lazzara brand) or a 4 cup hotel room type with the coffee/filter in one? I’m finding conflicting reports.

:confused:

just got off the Pearl...We had a 2 cp drip coffee maker. Has the packaged regular coffee and decaf on the tray. I didn't think it was very good....but I am sorta fussy about coffee....On the other hand, it wasn't bad.....just your usual motel type coffee maker...

Will they bring us extra coffee if we ask, or is it easier to bring our own?

You room steward will bring/leave all the coffee you want. However, for those Mr. Coffee type coffee makers, I bring my own coffee and some 4 cup filters. I just like that better.

just got off the Pearl...We had a 2 cp drip coffee maker. Has the packaged regular coffee and decaf on the tray. I didn't think it was very good....but I am sorta fussy about coffee....On the other hand, it wasn't bad.....just your usual motel type coffee maker...

Yes...it is a 2 or 3 cup auto drip. It is actually the little round pods. I have discovered that if you use TWO pods at one time, even doing one regular and and one decaf in the machine at one time...the coffee is not bad!!