Entertainment with kids - Oasis

This might be a bit of a vague question, but I was wondering what the deal was as far as shows and musical entertainment goes with kids.

Obviously I would expect that the kids (mine will be young teens) can go to shows such as the ice skating show, Cats, and the Aqua show. But what about other sorts of shows.

My 14 year old is a massive musical theatre music fan and I read about a show where some of the Cats cast sing show tunes. They also like listening to live music but it seems like this takes place mostly in bars. Are the kids allowed to events like that? We've cruised with Disney in the past and there have been family dance parties. Do they have that sort of thing on the Oasis?

Just watch the cruise compass, they have a 70's party on the promenade.

They also have a white party and make sure they go to FUEL, the teen hang-out because that's where they will find all the activities and meet new friends.

I believe the first get together on FUEL is the first night at 10pm.

When the DD was younger she lived to cruise and she loved FUEL.

Enjoy we all did.

Kids are allowed practically in every venue. I believe the night club venue limits access to over 18 after certain hours. As previously stated the comedy club would be restricted. Quest is an adult game show that kids are discouraged from attending. Your kids will absolutely Oasis!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app