Panama Canal Fall 2017 Schedule?

Anyone with "insider" information know when the Panama Canal Fall 2017 schedule will be posted on the NCL website? Our PCC at NCL has no information and even admits that it seems later than usual not to be showing the schedule.

Princess now has their schedule available but like NCL, Holland America Line is also not showing.

Panama Canal is on my husbands bucket list. I will follow this thread to see if we will be able to work it out once they post their schedule. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm wondering about the Mexican Riviera cruises for fall of 2017 myself. I suppose they might be released at the same time as the Panama Canal cruises. Wonder if they're holding off to see if the PC expansion will be done? Or if they have to make changes because they had planned for it but it's not?

Received an email today from my NCL PCC stating that NCL keeps pushing back the scheduled release date for unknown reasons. He is hoping that June 1st will be the magic date as he has several people interested in booking with him for the Fall 2017 Panama Canal cruises.

Hey don't wait for Fall 2017. When NCL recently cancelled a bunch of the Jewel's Mexican Riviera cruises for this coming winter, they added some Panama Canal transits. Not sure how many folks know about them, as they were added well after the schedule had been released for the coming season. Lots of good cabins still to be had for January 2017. :)