San Juan Embarkation Question

Schplinky

I kow that actually getting on Constellation is purely a fact of when the previous week gets through customs, but what I'm wondering is the earliest we will be able to have access to the pier coordinator, in an attempt to purchase a pier upgrade. Is there a time that they open the building to the new week's cruisers or are we free to arrive whenever we like? We were planning on getting there at 10:30 or so.

Schplinky,

We haven't ever had to use the pier coordinator, but we arrive at the Pan Am Pier about 10:30 or so also. We usually are near the front of the line and get inside the building somewhere about 11. Soon thereafter, we are allowed to get inline to get our Sea Passes.

I would think that when you got inside the building, you would be able to contact the pier coordinator. Good luck with your upgrade.

Katie

If there are any unsold rooms, they may sell them for less than the diference in brochure prices. It's not something to be counted on but can happen. We're happy with our room but would be happy to pay a reasonable price for an upgrade.

Archived