Divina Deck Plan Question

bizeemomma

I booked a Guarantee Balcony and just got assigned a stateroom today. I'm looking at the deck plan and it appears it overlooks into the Atrium from the stateroom door of deck 9.

We are not party animals - I imagine by midnight or so we will be back in the room settling in for the night. And we are light sleepers.

Will the noise from the Atrium still be in high gear at 1am? Or does the hustle and bustle settle down and move out to the deck and lounges? Will I even hear the Atrium noise at Deck 9?

And anyone ever stay in 9155? Curious about balcony view...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked a Guarantee Balcony and just got assigned a stateroom today. I'm looking at the deck plan and it appears it overlooks into the Atrium from the stateroom door of deck 9.

We are not party animals - I imagine by midnight or so we will be back in the room settling in for the night. And we are light sleepers.

Will the noise from the Atrium still be in high gear at 1am? Or does the hustle and bustle settle down and move out to the deck and lounges? Will I even hear the Atrium noise at Deck 9?

And anyone ever stay in 9155? Curious about balcony view...

You will have an almost complete 180 degree field of view sideways, fore and aft, only bettered by balconies on the front and rear humps, and much better than the cabins in the recesses.

your view down will include the top of a lifeboat , as do about 65% of all balcony cabins. so nothing untoward there.

Deck 8 are the unlucky ones as they look straight at the top of a lifeboat.

My look at the deck plans suggests you will be looking at the wall of an elevator lobby/shaft and not the atrium from your cabin door.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Thanks so much!

Yes, I knew it wasn't *directly* facing the atrium, but it looks like it's right at the midship elevators and the Atrium is there on the other side (just as you said). I wasn't sure if the noise from the Atrium carried the hallways a bit. But it appears it is a glass wall and not actually open... So I'm sure it will be just fine. ;)

Thank you again for the insight. The balcony sounds perfect. [emoji3]