Sun dailies for Alaska summer 2016

Knobhdy

I'm sorry if my post (above) was misunderstood. I meant that if lawgirl86 isn't able to post the dailies on CC, to ask her to send them to me also.

Didn't intend to be confusing.:p

Linda

I understood Linda - You should have them, I can't get them online, thank you for your help.

From my experience, the onboard activities are the same from season to season. Here is my review of our southbound cruise on the sun last year. It contains the dailies for each day and useful information about visiting Denali and the cruise.

Hope that it is helpful.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2231881

Thank you, @Lawgirl86!

Anyone else who wants to see the dailies from the Sun - Soundbound: can download here:

Southbound Sun*

Now, not to be demanding or anything, does anyone have the northbound dailies, I can add to the collection?

*Edited because apparently CC doesn't like tiny url.

Thank you, @Lawgirl86!

Anyone else who wants to see the dailies from the Sun - Soundbound: can download here:

Southbound Sun*

Now, not to be demanding or anything, does anyone have the northbound dailies, I can add to the collection?

*Edited because apparently CC doesn't like tiny url.

i am a little confused...on these dailies it appears that Tracy Arms was in the early morning following Skagway yet the southbound cruise we have booked says Tracy Arms is done in the afternoon following a Juneau morning stop. Can anyone clarify? Thanks!.

i am a little confused...on these dailies it appears that Tracy Arms was in the early morning following Skagway yet the southbound cruise we have booked says Tracy Arms is done in the afternoon following a Juneau morning stop. Can anyone clarify? Thanks!.

We were supposed to arrive at Tracy Arm at 6:00 a.m. last week, however due to ice we had to skip it and went to Endicott Arm / Dawes Glacier instead. Sorry, not sure about Southbound, we were RT from Vancouver

This cruise was a roundtrip from Vancouver. The ship if leaving Seward leaves at 9pm not 5pm. Plus a Sun Southbound has Icy Strait Point, and ISP was not in these dailies.

so the above " Southbound Sun" dailies are not from the Sun's south sailing from Seward to Vancouver but rather a R/T sailing.on another NCL ship!.

Edited by puli

so the above " Southbound Sun" dailies are not from the Sun's south sailing from Seward to Vancouver but rather a R/T sailing.on another NCL ship!.

Correct, they are from the recent Vancouver roundtrip on the Norwegian Sun.

I am sailing Southbound in less than three weeks and will post dailies when I get back.

Edited by shadowmeboy

I am sailing Southbound in less than three weeks and will post dailies when I get back.

Great...looking forward to reading them.

Originally Posted by puliviewpost.gif

So the above " Southbound Sun" dailies are not from the Sun's south sailing from Seward to Vancouver but rather a R/T sailing.on another NCL ship!

But NOT another ship as suggested in Puli's post. A "different" itinerary but still the Sun.:)

Linda

We are booked on the Sun for Northbound from Vancouver 5 September.

There are many recent reviews of the Sun indicating a continuing sewage problem on the ship with toilets overflowing and sewage odors that permeate part of the ship.

The Sun was in dry dock for a week recently and they didn't fix the problem. Does anyone have any ideas about contacting NCL about this problem? I would like to know if they have or will fix the problem.

We are booked on the Sun for Northbound from Vancouver 5 September.

There are many recent reviews of the Sun indicating a continuing sewage problem on the ship with toilets overflowing and sewage odors that permeate part of the ship.

The Sun was in dry dock for a week recently and they didn't fix the problem. Does anyone have any ideas about contacting NCL about this problem? I would like to know if they have or will fix the problem.

There is a thread related to this very topic. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2365058

I see you started that thread. A new thread is always the best place to start a new topic, not within a current thread.

• 4 weeks later...