Zero single supplement

I almost always cruise solo and even with the highly coveted studio rooms - they are always priced more then paying the double occupancy rate. But....just booked Anthem for August 2017 and was thrilled I paid for a studio the same price one would pay if sharing a regular room. I have never seen that happen so hope this may be an indication of things to come and not a mistake. Regardless, I booked!

There are several other studio insides available for those solo travelers out there.

I almost always cruise solo and even with the highly coveted studio rooms - they are always priced more then paying the double occupancy rate. But....just booked Anthem for August 2017 and was thrilled I paid for a studio the same price one would pay if sharing a regular room. I have never seen that happen so hope this may be an indication of things to come and not a mistake. Regardless, I booked!

There are several other studio insides available for those solo travelers out there.

I wonder if you get double points.

The trick to booking a studio cabin at the most cost effective price relative to a booking a standard with a single supplement is to book just shortly after the cruise has been published . It appears that after the first couple studio cabins are booked the cost begins raising due to the diminishing supply ... same old story supply vs.demand.

Edited by xxoocruiser

Thank so much for posting that. I have many friend who might be interested to know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I booked a 9 night on the Anthem last week with zero supplement in the Studio room. I was excited to see that price.

Pat

I booked a 9 night on the Anthem last week with zero supplement in the Studio room. I was excited to see that price.

Pat

ALL studio cabin pricing is based on a "Zero Supplement" flat rate. However as the supply of studio cabins diminish the cost increases thereby often making it more cost effective to book a standard cabin with a single supplement instead. Pricing always depends on "supply vs. demand" even with studio cabins.

I also booked the Anthem for Aug/Sept back to back and booked a studio balcony that I thought was a good price. However, I was looking at a 12 night in Jan 2018 on the Anthem and the prices for the solo balcony are outrageous - $6626 CAD for the solo balcony compared to $4512 CAD for a double-occupancy balcony with the single supplement. When the new itineraries were released a couple of months ago the pricing for the solo cabins weren't correct and it looks like some are still wrong though they seemed to have fixed the ones on the Harmony to where they are slightly less than the double occupancy cabins.

I also booked the Anthem for Aug/Sept back to back and booked a studio balcony that I thought was a good price. However, I was looking at a 12 night in Jan 2018 on the Anthem and the prices for the solo balcony are outrageous - $6626 CAD for the solo balcony compared to $4512 CAD for a double-occupancy balcony with the single supplement. When the new itineraries were released a couple of months ago the pricing for the solo cabins weren't correct and it looks like some are still wrong though they seemed to have fixed the ones on the Harmony to where they are slightly less than the double occupancy cabins.

Have you tried calling them directly or using a TA? I had one booked for Jan.28,2018 for just over $2000 and actually found others got a slightly lower rate.I could now get it for $100 less which I did this week.. I am talking US dollars but the exchange rate is not that different to triple the price.