Seaside drink package

saphir

I booked the Seaside for April 2018 with promotion More for Less Classic. do you think I can upgrade, my arrival, for the delixe package? Paying the difference of course. Thank you.

I also am booked on Seaside with the More For Less Classic promotion. I asked my TA to upgrade it for me. When she called MSC she was told that they do not up grade packages and that I would have to pay full price for the premium package. I am hoping that they change their policy before I sail.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I wrote to them about this and here was the response:

Thank you for choosing MSC Cruises! Unfortunately there is not an option to upgrade the drink package, as it is a complimentary item. When a promotion includes complimentary items, they cannot be exchanged or upgraded. If there is a change in this promotion, it will be posted on our website and will also trigger an email blast - so be sure to sign up for our email newsletter.

Have a great day!

It's unfortunate that you can't upgrade from the promo but don't you find the prices to be pretty reasonable.... I'm new to this cruise line but so far, things seem pretty good compared to NCL, our preferred cruise line (so far anyway) :p

Lots of time for changes, keep your fingers crossed and enjoy your cruise TiffanyD. Hope you have a fabulous vacay.

Cheers,

Thank you, All-ready2cruise! Very excited to try them out on Saturday!

Everyone else - keep writing to MSC and let them know that you would like this option. I specifically stated that I would gladly pay the difference for the higher drink package but that, if they didn't allow this, I would just stick with what I had. Hopefully they will see that they can make more money this way!